Wednesday, April 3, 2013

 I organized by color her ponytail holders.
 Ziploc is my friend. Labeled the bags and put her brushes, headbands, curlers, clips and detangler in the bigger bin. Her ponytail container fits on top.
 Bins for their shampoos, soaps, and lotions and a bin for the toys and water cups to rinse their hair off.
 See their cute baby bath photos in the background. That is my art for the bathroom. Again, used the dollar store and got the frames.
 Their toothbrush drawer. Lined the drawers and got the little bins at the dollar store (3 for a buck).
 I have 4 bathrooms and no linen closet so I am going to copy the storage in each bathroom and do a bin for the cleaners, room for TP and some towels. That's it. I have had a washrag in the cleaning bin too for scrubbing the bathroom. I think this system has been working great so far.
 My blue lid bins in the pantry I did in February with Jen's challenge. I had the white lid bins already. Want to make cuter labels for them. They hold my beloved Ziplocs. Love clear bins. Lined the shelves when I moved in a year ago though. I will have to organize the pantry on a later project. Good for now.

 My desk I purchased in January from Saunder and my Christmas gift laptop. I don't know how I ever survived without a laptop. 
My colorful files. Yeah! A little more organized. Love it. Doesn't it make you feel more relieved? I do.


 I made a file to organize my ideas and notes for my organizing projects I want to do.
 Then I divided them in themes of 12 areas of my home: Kitchen, Office, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Craftroom, Laundry/Cleaning Closets, Living Room/Family Room, Outdoor, Garage/Storage, Seasonal Decor, Downstairs Family Rooom/ Media, and Closets/Clothes. Whew!
I jotted down all the things that have bugging me in my home to organize. I labeled, 2013 spaces to organize this year. Lets see what happens. I tend to get over ambitious on a project. I think it will take longer than this year but I am going to give it a go and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment